The ECS Group offers a wide range of administrative and cost effective services to its clients in order to assist them to achieve their long term and short term goals.
There are numerous problems that companies face and sometimes getting an expert to come and assist them can make things easier. This is where the ECS Group comes in as we can provide a full administration solution for our clients and help solve any problem they may have.
The volatility of the labour market can make it difficult for companies to make employment decision. This is why the ECS Group can assist with the following on behalf of our clients:
As the ECS Group we will first assess the potential client and once this is done, we will propose changes that we believe will be for the better. The changes we propose are meant to reduce administration costs and lessen the burden of the business’ management team. This way, they will be able to concentrate on their core business and grow their business into a successful entity.
Our services entail the following:
- Ensuring that our client’s human resources department adheres to the government’s labour stipulations
- Finding the most suitable person for each position
- We can help eliminate the expense that comes with having excess staff
- We provide expert knowledge on human resources, outsourced payroll, training, health and safety and all other labour related issues
- We can conduct site health and safety surveys for our clients to ensure that they are adhering to health and safety laws and suggest changes if the need be
- Removal of tiresome disciplinary hearings and CCMA meetings as this allows our clients to spend more time on their core business.
- We also take care of our client’s wage and salary queries, statutory payments and registrations
- In addition, we provide services in which we can take care of pension funds, provident and medical aid contributions on behalf of our clients
- We also help our clients to comply to the Employment Equity Act and also help them set up and manage their Employment Equity Committee as required by the law
- We facilitate hands on training for employees in accordance to the industry’s SETA requirements
- BEE compliance is difficult to build and so, we help our clients achieve this goal
- We can be directly involved in procurement and account payments that is compliant with the BBBEE Code of Good Practice
- The ECS Group can assist with the drawing up and implementation of our clients’ policies and procedures
- We give our clients access to the most highly qualified and competent legal teams that have thorough knowledge of labour laws and the latest amendments
- At the end of the day, we ensure that our clients are resting assured that their administrative and human resources related issues are in the hands of professionals.